Duke AreLeaf

My photo
Can u do me a favor? Please listen to what I'm about to say.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

aku hebat!!


erghhhh..
the exams is here!!!
ishk2..
dont get me wrong..
i've been studying for quite some time already..
but have you ever experienced what i've experienced just now??
hermmm..
i've been studying..
and then my friend came and ask me to help him understand something..
i know about what he's asking..
as im about to explain to him..
i went blank..
i cant remember a thing!!
DAMN!!!!!



ok..
maybe im a bit stressed about the exams..




FINE!!

distressing in progress!!!
hahahaha





i found some pictures on the internet..
exams theme..

i need to pray a lot more!!

mmg aku x jawab exam la kalau cmni.. hahaha

ini style!!


mimpi semalam.. haha





i need all the help i can get...
please pray for me my fellow friends...
huhuh
Insyaallah...








Duke's piece

No comments: