Duke AreLeaf

My photo
Can u do me a favor? Please listen to what I'm about to say.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

this is what i called my life...

okay.. this is my day regularly lar.. buts it seems like i barely have it anymore nowadays..its back yesterday.. friday - 9/11/09.. hahaha.. i woke up like always..at 3 p.m...(dont say a word bout it) hahahah.. n i went down to the kitchen 2 diggin some food.. im starved like hell.. like fuckin always lol.. hahah.. so, i saw my maid making some 'cucur gandum'.. but, its the way i never see it be4.. its awful.. its seems like a pancake rather than a cucur.. hahah.. so, i tell her to move aside.. let the chef do his work.. hahah.. ryte after that.. i ate that cucur i made.. i ate like all of it.. well.. i kinda save it some to my brothers... soooo.. im full.. n i went out to my not so lovely garden.. snap some trees.. got back in side.. reading books.. (i dun even know what is it bout.. lol) my paksu got back from his work.. me n my maksu were discussing about what color we r goin 2 repaint our beloved home.. i went out wif my paksu to his folks house to took some fishy.. (puyu) hahah.. i got back at my home n i noticed that syapiq already waitin 4 me outside my house... so, i get in n grabbed my helmet n hop on syapiq's bike n we off to adli's home.. at adli's, we got into his car n off to Kuala Perlis 2 meet wif the guys @ unimap.. we lepak jap @ their hostel n den we got out to find sumtin 2 eat.. we lepak there untill about 11.30 p.m n we got back to adli's place.. we got there just in time to meet with his folks n hve a lil chat n laugh.. they invite me n syapiq to join them 4 late dinner @ bomaq cafe... we agreed.. hahah.. free stuff.. could'nt resist..(maner ble tolak rezeki ryte???) so... @ bomaz we still chats n laugh(i don know what we r laughing at.. but i hve a really great tyme with them though) @ 1 i got back my self @ home.. i went 2 my room n on9.. untill now.. owh.. n i've been downloading Gossip Girl season 2.. (u guys should watch it.. its kinda fun 2 watch)...




thats my life pretty far.. but actually, its hve been more interesting @ night moooore of my frens hangin out 2gether untill 2 or 3 in the morning recall our hillarius memories back than.. but i hve 2 admit, i miss my old life pretty badly dowh... uwaaaaaaaa....

No comments: