Duke AreLeaf

My photo
Can u do me a favor? Please listen to what I'm about to say.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

how on earth i could 4got bout it at all...



fuck fuck fuck fuck...
babi babi babi babi babi.....
celaka celaka celaka celaka...
sial sial sial sial...
cmne la ak bley t'lupa..
n i knew sumtin isn't right....
aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sengal punya alif......
babiiiiiiiiiii...
reeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!!!

4give me...
i didn't meant 2 ever 4get bout it....
i knew that i 4get sumtin dat particular day..
please don't kill me...
uwaaaaaaaaaa......
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.........
what kind of twin am i???

arghhhhhh!!!!!!!
4give me..





HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
u r old now...
im still young...
hahahahah..








n pliz consider to not kill me...
im still young n cute...

hehhehehhehe...
seriously..
sorry..

No comments: