Duke AreLeaf

My photo
Can u do me a favor? Please listen to what I'm about to say.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

None!!!!

~Happy Mothers Day~



a word that i've always wish evry year..
a day that i've never 4get 2 celebrate past years..
a day that really important that u've do nothing for the day..
a day that we, ur childs be happy to do evrything 4 u..
a day where my entire schedule involve around it..


but today..
its no longer the same..
without u being by my side..
without u to know how to cheer me up..
even when i've hurt u much..
i've always want to say..
my love is the only pay..





syukur ya Allah kerana memberi aku peluang untuk merasai kehangatan dan nikmat kasih sayang seorang insan yang bergelar ibu.. walaupun hati ini masih belum cukup puas akan perasaan itu, aku hanya mampu bersyukur keatas pemberianMu dan redha dengan kehendakMu..




mama, bersemadilah dengan aman.. alif sentiasa sayangkan mama...





Duke's pieces

No comments: