Duke AreLeaf

My photo
Can u do me a favor? Please listen to what I'm about to say.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

ding dong!!

past few weeks..
the caption that i used for this entry(ding dong!!)..
i've noticed that i used it a lot when im bored and starting to text people...
wahahahah...
kinda cliche..

so..
since my last update..
i went back to perlis!!
YAYYYY!!
(im broke, thats why i went back to perlis)
but of course not many knows that..
i told everybody else that i went back for my youngest brother birthday is on that weekend..
PERFECT TIMING!!!
haha
well. thats true..
about my brother's birthday..
we plan a small family celebration..
me and my dad is the mastermind behind all that..
hahaha
so, my dad ask me what i wanna do..
i was thinking about doing the ordinary thing that i always did before..
like fried some macaroni and bake a simple cake..
but i want something different..
but i dont have nothing in my mind..
i decided to make a cake..
but then i thought, is it enough just the cake??
hermmm
so, i politely ask my makngah what could she help me with..
and she gave the idea about preparing some mee kuah..
WONDERFUL!!!
abselutely its not me who will prepare it!!
i know nothing about mee kuah except for eating it!!
haha

so, a cake..
a simple or different cake..
hermmm
i came up with an idea about two layers cake..
and just few hours before i started making the cake..
i saw Cake Boss on TLC..
i had this amazing yet crazy idea about making fondant!!
I NEVER DEAL WITH FONDANT BEFORE!!!
my dad said it was a great idea and he encourage me to go for it!!
yeahhhhh!!!
thanks pa!!
hehe
after hours of crucial hours in the kitchen..
the cake was complete..
YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
at was 4 in the morning whn i finish the cake..
iyarkkk!!!!
i need to wake up at 10 to go to my mom's grave with my family to clean it up..
all i can think is sleep at that moment..

long story short...
the party was a blast!!
my youngest brother, Azam, had the time of his life..


well...
did you wanna see the cake!!!!
here it is!!!!









wait for it!!!!













1









2









3





















....well....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY AZAM!!!








Duke's piece

No comments: